Pierre DeBois is the founder and CEO of Zimana, an analytics services firm that helps organizations achieve profitability improvements in marketing, Web development, and business operations. Zimana has provided services for clients in many industry verticals.
Pierre has also provided digital marketing and analytic workshops. His first major workshop was for the City of Chicago Treasurer’s Office as part of the 201 Small Business Expo (SBE). Since then, he has conducted workshops and presentations across the United States, including:
· Marketing workshop & panel, General Assembly Chicago, 2015
· CivicBLUE workshops for BlueLacuna, business incubator in the Pilsen neighborhood of Chicago; CivicBLUE addressed data science for developing community solutions
· DX Summit, marketing conference, 2015, 2016, and 2017
· R programming session, Interop ITX , LasVegas, NV 2017
· Analytics workshop, Content Marketing World, Cleveland 2017
· Sentiment Analysis at O’Reilly OSCON, Portland, Oregon, 2018
· Google Analytics and R programming, Indy.Code, Indianapolis, IN, 2018
· Google Analytics and R programming, Nebraska.Code, Council Bluffs, IA (Omaha, NE), 2019
· TensorFlow in R Programming; A Primer at DevFest KC 2019, Kansas City, MO
· TensorFlow in R Programming; A Primer at 2019 Applied Machine Learning Festival, Charlottesville, VA
· R Programming Workshop, Beer City Code 2019, Grand Rapids, MI
· Content marketing with Google Analytics, INBOUND 2019, Boston, MA
· Google Analytics & TensorFlow with R, Michigan Dev Fest Detroit,MI 2019
· CodeMash, Sandusky, OH 2020
· CodePalousa - Online 2020
· Juneteenth Conf - Online Tech Conference 2021
· Signals -- Online Conference 2021
Pierre is also an analytics and business intelligence writer. He has contributed articles to CMS Wire, DMNews, and Information Week. He is also an associate editor of business book reviews for Small Business Trends, as well as credited as a technical editor for two Pearson/Que digital marketing publications. Pierre’s articles were among CMSWire's Top Digital Marketing Articles for 2018, 2020, and 2021.
He is a coauthor on two small business books, The Entrepreneur Within Volume 3, and Faith, Failure & Success.
Pierre has been featured in the Chicago Sun Times, and was a presenter for the Google Get Your Business Online program in 2017.
Pierre is a Prairie View A & M University graduate (mechanical engineering) and a Georgia Tech graduate (MBA). He is a native of Gary, Indiana, serving small businesses and organizations throughout the United States.